These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Coachfactory’s website, located at http://coachfactoryoutletonlinesave.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Techleash if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client most appropriately for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of the provision of the company’s stated services by and subject to the prevailing law of us.
Unless otherwise stated, CoachFactory and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on CoachFactory. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Coachfactory for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from coach factory
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from coach factory
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from coach factory
- Redistribute content from coach factory
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Coach Factory does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Coach Factory, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them.
CoachFactory reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy
You hereby grant Tech Leash a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- System-wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
We may approve link requests from certain organizations
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.